Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions Of Website
Eligibility For MembershipCakegalleryoman.com wishes to ensure that its members are able to form legal binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable content. Therefore membership of the Site is not available to persons under the age of 18 years. You represent that you are 18 years of age or over the age of 18 years before you become a member of the Site. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Cakegalleryoman.com under this User Agreement or at law, Cakegalleryoman.com reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the membership of any person if Cakegalleryoman.com believes that person is under the age of 18 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by Cakegalleryoman.com. No person may register as a member of the Site more than once.
Your Account And Registration ObligationsWhen you register as a member of the Site you have been or will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use on this Site.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify Cakegalleryoman.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Cakegalleryoman.com be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person`s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse Cakegalleryoman.com for any improper, unauthorized or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorized such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Cakegalleryoman.com’s registration form (the "Registration Data").
- You will not include: (1) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (2) the word "cakegalleryoman" or “cakegallery” in your registration user ID.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Cakegalleryoman.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Cakegalleryoman.com under this User Agreement or at law, Cakegalleryoman.com has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.Cakegalleryoman.com may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person`s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to Cakegalleryoman.com upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, Cakegalleryoman.com without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Electronic CommunicationsYou agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Cakegalleryoman.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Amendments To This User AgreementYou acknowledge and agree that Cakegalleryoman.com shall endeavor to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement ("Substantial Amendment") in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Cakegalleryoman.com at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
Fees And ServicesThe Site is an online platform allowing for the sale of items between Pastery Gallery L.L.C and buyers. Membership on the Site is free. Cakegalleryoman.com does not charge any fee for browsing or viewing listed items on the Site.Cakegalleryoman.com may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
Cakegalleryoman.com ONLINE SAFE PAYMENTSCakegalleryoman.com’s ONLINE SAFE PAYMENTS protects buyers by providing a safe shopping atmosphere & a verified payment service. With Cakegalleryoman.com payment system, transactions are 100% guaranteed to be safe & secure!When buyers pay, through different payment options, for their purchase through Cakegalleryoman.com Safest Payment, the payment is protected to the Customers. After payment verification, the Cakegalleryoman.com ships the item(s). Cakegalleryoman.com tracks the shipped merchandise and verifies the delivery to the Customer. Any comments the Customer may have should be informed via email to support team via address given in the contactus page of the website, Once delivery is received by the Customer there is no “Return Policy” for these items, as they are fresh food items,
- Customized cup cake require 24 hours order, minimum 12 pieces order
- Design cakes require a 48 hours in advance
- Wedding cakes require minimum of 7 days in advance
CopyrightAll content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either Cakegalleryoman.com, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of Cakegalleryoman.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
Trademarks"Cakegalleryoman.com" and related logos, and other words and logos on the Site (including without limitation "Cakegalleryoman.com Safest Payment") are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of Cakegalleryoman.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. Cakegalleryoman.com`s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Cakegalleryoman.com’s nor in any manner that disparages or discredits Cakegalleryoman.com.
Abusing Cakegalleryoman.comPlease report problems of any kind or violations of this User Agreement to Cakegalleryoman.com. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated, please notify Cakegalleryoman.com. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Cakegalleryoman.com under this User Agreement or at law, Cakegalleryoman.com may limit, suspend or withdraw a user`s access to the Site and/or a user`s membership of the Site or remove hosted content. Also Cakegalleryoman.com can choose to take other technical and/or legal steps against users who create problems or possible legal liabilities of any kind, who infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties or who act inconsistently with this User Agreement or our policies.
Online CUSTOMER ProtectionCakegalleryoman.com has an "ONLINE SAFE CUSTOMER PROTECTION PROGRAM" which seeks to assist buyers to ensure their purchase is protected against fraud by any sellers on the Site. If a buyer has purchased an item by way of any of the Cakegalleryoman.com ONLINE SAFE PAYMENTS processes and never received it or received an item worth significantly less in value compared to what was described by the seller, the buyer may seek protection under the ONLINE SAFE CUSTOMER PROTECTION PROGRAM.by informing the direct contact to the management via the “contact us” page on the website
Platform For CommunicationThe Site is only a platform for communication whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of purchase of items. Cakegalleryoman.com does not involve in buy or sell of items or interact between the users or customers. Cakegalleryoman.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction or accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same. You will not hold Cakegalleryoman.com responsible for other users` content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post.
- Cakegalleryoman.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable.
- Cakegalleryoman.com is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between users.
- Cakegalleryoman.com has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of USERS` content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for items.
- The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. Cakegalleryoman.com cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that Cakegalleryoman.com is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. However you acknowledge and agree that you may not include links in any user-posted content on the Site.
- Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and Cakegalleryoman.com holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
- Cakegalleryoman.com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties..
- You release and indemnify Cakegalleryoman.com and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Cakegalleryoman.com welcomes you. These terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the website Cakegalleryoman.com and its related sub-domains, sites, services and tools (the "Site").and the “items” mentioned in these terms &condition may refer to any bakery products prepared by cakegalleryoman.com. By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions with Cakegalleryoman.com “Pastery Gallery L.L.C” ("we", "us" or "Cakegalleryoman.com") in relation to your use of the Site (the "User Agreement").
This User Agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not agree to be bound by this User Agreement please do not access, register with or use this Site.
On becoming a member of the Site, you agree:
Order Placement:We attempt to make every effort to accommodate all accepted orders, cake gallery has an order policy for cake design department or any customized order:
We may not be able to accommodate your order due to prior scheduling of other contracts.
Design:We attempt to make every effort to create a cake designed to your exact wishes. It is your responsibility to ensure that your wishes are clearly stated and color swatches, photographs and other design aspects are given accurately to your cake designer. All design aspects must be delivered to our location at the time of placing the order.
Flowers:We are not responsible for damages that occur if other parties attempt to place flowers onto the cake after delivery. If you request gum paste flowers, we make every attempt to order them in time for your event from our suppliers.
Stands, Dividers, & Other Cake Devices:In the event that Cake Gallery provides cake stands, dividers and other cake devices not purchased by the responsible party, they must be returned within 2 days of the event (or first business day following event). Failure to return cake stands will result in NO REFUND of stand deposit. Upon return of all stands and other devices your deposit will be promptly refunded. OR 30 Deposit / OR 10 Rental Fee.
Cake Toppers & Other Decorative Items:Special Cake Toppers, Ornaments, Ribbon or other decorations must be delivered to cake gallery a minimum of 7 working days prior to cake delivery.
Wedding Cake Table:The responsible party for the contract is responsible for ensuring that there is a cake table is available at cake delivery time. If the table is to be skirted or otherwise covered it must be prepared before the cake is set up. The table must be secure and level and must be able to support a minimum of 25 kilogram. Once the cake is set up it is no longer the responsibility of cake gallery. Cake gallery cannot be held responsible for tables provided by the customer that fail to support the weight of the cake.
Changes:Any major changes to cake design, colors or guest numbers must be relayed to cake Gallery as soon as possible. We may not be able to accommodate changes of date, location and delivery due to prior scheduling of other contracts.
Down Payment:A non refundable down payment of 25% is required for all kind of customized cakes. The wedding cake full payment in full must be made 3 days prior to the event date.
Cancellation:In the event the customer needs to cancel their Design cake, no refund will be granted.In the event of unforeseen circumstances preventing cake gallery from fulfilling the order as agreed, the customer will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid, including any deposit.
Finalizing Your Order:No later than 7 days prior to the event, we will need a final guest count and any last minute changes to your order. Also, final payment must be received no later than 3 days prior to the scheduled event. If final payment or other arrangements are not made by this time, the order will be cancelled and all amount will be forfeited. We do not bake any cakes until payment in full has been received, and we do not accept late payments without prior arrangements.
Delivery / Setup and Acceptance:At the time of delivery and setup, a designated responsible party must be present to inspect and sign for final cake setup. In the case of a mishap or damage, cake gallery will advise the responsible party immediately. Once the cake is set up and accepted, it is no longer the responsibility of cake gallery
Weather / Climate Conditions:It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the cake will be stored / set-up in an area that is climate controlled to ensure that the wedding cake remains intact and retains its original condition. Extreme high temperatures and humidity due to weather conditions and the lack of a cool environment at the appointed location may adversely affect the condition of the cake. Cake gallery will take every step possible, i.e.: usage of fondant, silk flowers, etc., to ensure a quality product upon delivery. Cake gallery cannot be held responsible for unfavorable conditions at the cake’s destination.
Thank you for your order!
Cake Gallery, cannot ensure that any of our products are free of allergens i.e., nuts, eggs, or other baking ingredients that may cause allergic reactions. We make every attempt to ensure that your baked goods are free from foreign objects. We are not responsible for damages caused by foreign objects such as candles, sparklers or other decorations that are placed on or in our products, nor are we responsible for damages to said products or persons handling them once they are picked up, removed, or delivered from our premises.